Recent find

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

FitSandTic

Reaction score
Hey guys figured I would share this insulator with you. Its a pyrex carnival glass in vey good condition.

D209D4CB250244B2BD3F63DB144A949C.jpg

Attachments

• D209D4CB250244B2BD3F63DB144A949C.jpg
    D209D4CB250244B2BD3F63DB144A949C.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 88

LC

Reaction score
Good looking insulator . At least you are coming up with something . I had not went to an auction for a long time . Went to one this past Sat. and there was absolutely nothing but total junk . I had to stop at McDonald's so I could tell the wife I actually got something ................

LC

Reaction score
Truth hurts Travis . Actually it was one of those hole in the wall auctions that I went to for years . There was a lot of years that went by where I bought many good things there . There was one instance in all the years I went to it that there was bottles , and all it was was a box of half way decent small medicines mostly common and an old wood case full of crown top embossed beers from Cincinnati . This area was hit hard and dug hard by bottle collectors as far back to the seventies . I never have found but very few in the area I live that amounted to anything . When I had my auction five or six years ago I threw the case of crown top out in the box lots , never got to see what they brought , probably little of nothing .

FitSandTic

Reaction score
Lou I had a little hole in the wall auction that I would stop by when returning home from work usually there would be nothing to buy but every once in a while they would have a great piece and I always got it cheap. One time I stopped in and they had a milk bottle that s not on the Virginia list it was in a box lot. I bought it for nothing and sold it for a fortune. I also bought a standard gas globe with a price arm on it the only time I had seen one other than in collector books. That is the problem sometimes you come away empty handed and sometimes you hit the jackpot but you don't know unless you go.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn