reddings soda bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bubbas dad

Reaction score
hello everyone. i hope someone out there has the magic information i'm looking for tonight. i brought this bottle from swizzle but can't find any info whatsoever on it. it's a great bottle but i'd like some facts to go with it so here goes. accross the shoulder is "reddings" with "beverages" under that. at the bottom on one side "amsterdam n.y." and "registered" and "contents 7 fl ozs" on the other. on the base is the owens illinois symbol with a 3 on the left but on the right instead of just a number is a circle with 60 inside the circle. and theres a large "R" in the center of the base. i would love to find out more on this bottle.
thanks

Tr51262.jpg

Attachments

• Tr51262.jpg
    Tr51262.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 84

swizzle

Reaction score
I forgot to ask you if you thought I packed it well enough? This was my first sale and I just want to know what you thought of the whole process? Swiz

bubbas dad

Reaction score
hi swizzle
yes it was packed very securely. and i appreciate the deal. everything was smooth from start to finish.

swizzle

Reaction score
Thanx bubbas dad. I wish I could help you out with the reddings bottle info. I live in Amsterdam and I could find any info on it. Swiz

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85