Reduced To This or Glad I'm Back

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Plumbata

Reaction score
My father collects Barry Goldwater presidential campaign stuff and has one of those cans too. I consider it to be one of the most humorous beverage containers ever, along with the various Olde Frothingslosh cans. [:D]

ABC-Olde-Frothingslosh-10_17_12.jpg

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: morbious_fod

No it isn't, far too many down here on Government Dependance now for them to bite the hand that feeds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq-hx73or30

...................and why do you think that is?

a. To lazy to work.
b. On drugs.
c. No work to be had, and what there is the pay is so bad................handouts beat starving.
d. Obama wants a 'nanny state' and the poors vote.
e. Lack of pride and self motivation.
f. Ever since__________________ closed down ______ _______ ________
g. Mexicans got everyones job.
h. Walmart.
i. Crap from China [ see h. ]
j. combination of .....................

andy volkerts

Reaction score
You guys got that right! plus ya might as well throw into the mix, the new me first generation and to hell with everybody else I dont have to do anything I dont like attitude....

green dragon

Reaction score
You guys got that right! plus ya might as well throw into the mix, the new me first generation and to hell with everybody else I dont have to do anything I dont like attitude....

Sad but true there. Sounds like teens i know. My cousin is head manager at a local miniMart and can;t get reliable people for anything.

have to agree with 'K' above... alhtough sadly, the ' no jobs - no pay' part is too true. been out of work over a year myself, doing odd jobs, sellign off stuff to live on . just nothign out there period, not even part time or minimum age stuff - especially if you're older and not top-shape-muscular-stockboy ( though they turned me down for those, too ).
I send applications in every week, ahve had THREE interviews in a year.. hoep the economy comes back soon, so maybe I can at least sell some more stuff to ppl who get hired :)

( now back to digging and FUN stuff :)

morbious_fod

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: OsiaBoyce

ORIGINAL: morbious_fod

No it isn't, far too many down here on Government Dependance now for them to bite the hand that feeds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq-hx73or30

...................and why do you think that is?

a. To lazy to work.
b. On drugs.
c. No work to be had, and what there is the pay is so bad................handouts beat starving.
d. Obama wants a 'nanny state' and the poors vote.
e. Lack of pride and self motivation.
f. Ever since__________________ closed down ______   _______   ________
g. Mexicans got everyones job.
h. Walmart.
i. Crap from China [ see h. ]
j. combination of .....................

Can't argue with you on any of those, but it all adds up to a populace who has no interest in the South doing it again. There's plenty of bluff talk, but when the rubber meets the road, the South is going to sit on the couch eating Cheetos and sucking down Mountain Dew rather than doing it again. We would have to lose it all, and we will, before that spirit that drove the rebellions in 1776 and 1860 will ever rear its head again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barbudagirl