reese chem co

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

judu

Reaction score
i got to get out and dig this morning before it got too hot. i dug this reese chem co bottle and would love to know more about it. all i could find was info on the company itself but not the bottle. i was extra happy that this bottle does not have a scratch on it and the slick bottle that was under was all busted up. that NEVER happens. ....any one know any info on this one?...

403DAEEBF6AE442DA69C48E7555AD25B.jpg

Attachments

• 403DAEEBF6AE442DA69C48E7555AD25B.jpg
    403DAEEBF6AE442DA69C48E7555AD25B.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 82

mainer1

Reaction score
She sure is perrty
I don't think you could get any more embossing on it if you tried
Nice bottle!

Poison_Us

Reaction score
It is the brother to the KR-38. The only differences is the KR-38 is Cobalt and has FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY at the top where this has INTERNAL and green. Actually, this is one of the errors in the Kuhn's books. It has Green as one of the colors for the KR-38, but this is a MED and not a poison. It lists a Clear issue as well, but I have never seen one. bbt I'm thinking that's a med too as it's not listed in the updated APBCA book. All the green one's are MEDs that I have found. There is a picture of the poison issue on our web site.

I have always wanted one of these as the Yin to our poison's Yang for this group, as it makes a good set. [;)]

They are relatively common... I have found several of the poisons on lately. But like many, they come and go in waves.

judu

Reaction score
thanks for all the info....prob my favorite thing to do is research these bottles and learn as much as i can about them..i did read that the reese chem co had a bottle in every doughboy soilders first aid kit in world war I. not this particular bottle im sure, but some sort of bottle....maybe ill get lucky and find one of those blue ones with external on it now.....

judu

Reaction score
hey joe, with that information im glad im the guy who found the bottle and not the one who bought it........

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis