Repaired Baltimore Torpedo

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cracked bottle

Reaction score
Just received this in the mail yesterday.

Repaired Yellow Green Baltimore Torpedo

4613DB55C36C4DB7977B51AB4AFEE562.jpg

Attachments

• 4613DB55C36C4DB7977B51AB4AFEE562.jpg
    4613DB55C36C4DB7977B51AB4AFEE562.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 70

epackage

Reaction score
Great looking torp, I do have a question though. Is it worth it monetarily to have it done or was it reasonable to you personally so you could have a nice looking example for your collection? I only ask because as a collector of only 'locals' I have had estimates for repairs that are much higher than the bottles worth even if original and undamaged... Enjoy it[;)]

cracked bottle

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

Great looking torp, I do have a question though. Is it worth it monetarily to have it done or was it reasonable to you personally so you could have a nice looking example for your collection? I only ask because as a collector of only 'locals' I have had estimates for repairs that are much higher than the bottles worth even if original and undamaged... Enjoy it[;)]

Jim,

All of the Baltimore torpedo's that I have in my collection are damaged. With this bottle, this was my chance to buy one that looked complete. I bought this repaired Torpedo from a Baltimore Digger. I feel I paid a fair price for the bottle. Plan to pick up some more this year.

Take care,

Marc

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn