Repost!!!,NEED HELP!!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

WhiteLighting

Reaction score
Hello all,
I havent posted in abit but,still I need help with this gem of a bottle...

If on prices,rarity would be appreacated!

yes it does have sickness so it was in the ground,bought from a dealer....
also i was told by a few that its leeds/pattern/pressed?...

someone shed some light on the rarity scale of this badboy!

Hf97651.jpg

WhiteLighting

Reaction score
u orob seen my first post about it afew months back on here.........

still no info on it,...........i had it looked at by a serious collector and they said like many of you "i never seen one like this".......and offer was insued,but without knowing the price i cant......wonder if its a 3500 dollar bottle and i sold it for 100......id kick myself in the a$$....lol,he said its a double pineaple flask?..... i do know the differance between diamonds and rib flasks but not to the extent of know what i need.....ya know..

thanks for the reply!

edit------- forgot to add,...yes it is authentic......seam line goes almost to the top,ends right below the lip bottom,like a old gordons gin bottle,does not run over the lip also
,also toooo many surface bubbles and imperfections to be post 1900!,abit off level aswell!
.....and the sickness gives away atleast 80yrs + under the soil conditions here.....I dont have it right next to me,but it has 1866 or 77 on the base.....,and i think its E B& co on the base also...

snake oil

Reaction score
That bottle looks just like a pineapple . I wonder if it might have contained pineapple juice ?

David E

Reaction score
Hi I show in my notes
B&Co
EB&CO
BREFFITS
BREFFITS & CO England 1832 to 1913

Pressed Glass pieces have so many names and varients. Such as a piece may even have more than one name Like Thumprint & Block also called Washington (for the state)
The pineappple sounds good to me, first thing that came to mine.
Did not run BREFFITS, you might try it.

Dave

Note pressed glass started in 1828 Boston & Sandwich Glass Co. by the 1860's Glass Pressing machinery improved, continued on into the depression. The older glass was flint and in 1864 a soda lime (non flint) formula was developed.
Dave

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter