Rexall Cough Syrup Bottle Help Date this Bottle!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

PlaneDiggerCam

Reaction score
Southeastern CT, U.S.A. Also in Adams & York Co,
I know some people (not me) will say anything after 1900 is not worth anything. I collect stuff after 1900. But in my opinion almost anything after 1920 will not have much value unless a ACL Soda, Certain embossed sodas, Milk Bottle, paper label beer. Screw cap tops usually have little value & worse yet is a screw cap slick (no name) or any slick having almost zero value or collectability. Just my opinion. I'm sure others vary. Some people in here love 1960s & 70's stuff? LEON.

Labelled post 1920 medicines/druggists can be collectible too.

Reaction score
thanks alot for all the answers! I tried to find one online to compare it to and could not find that exact bottle. Ebay did not have one either.

Timberwolf70

Reaction score
ok cool thank you. I have one with a symbol i could not find online. Any info on this one?
[/QUOTE]
There is a pdf file online you can read that has the info on Owen's Illinois... the left number is always a plant code (6 Charleston WV) the right number code is the year... stippling on the bottom of bottles began in 1940... the 8 with a dot after it means it was made in 1948... the 18 is a mold number

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75