Rick's latest AB&GC mag article

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

GuntherHess

Reaction score
It's great that Rick is writing articles for a bottle magazine.
Everyone who gets something out of the hobby should put something back in to make the hobby even better. There are lots of ways to make a contribution.

coboltmoon

Reaction score
Matt thank you for your contribution. Your Medicine cd is great, every thought about putting it on paper. Put me down for copy if you do.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Thanks for the acknowlegement of my small effort.
At about 1000 pages now, I can't bring myself to cut down the trees needed to print out copies when PDFs work so well. You can always take the CDROM to Kinkos and have them print and bind you a copy.

coboltmoon

Reaction score

Sure make me be the serial tree killer.[:D]

In my opinion what you did was more then small. You put together the largest list of American medicine bottles and provided important information to go with them.

I love the information on the CD, I am just not the biggest fan of PDF’s. To big of a fan of Microsoft I guess.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Penn Digger

Rick,

Great job once again in the latest edition of the Antique Bottle and Glass Collector magazine! I always enjoy your articles and photos. Please keep them coming! I wonder how many people on here subscribe to AB&GC? I always enjoy pulling it out of the mail box and opening it on the spot. Some amazing stories you don't always see on here. It is worth the small yearly price for the wealth of info and the free ad. Again, great job Rick. Thanks. You da diggin man!

Tom

I forgot to say thanks for the complements Tom. Thanks. [:)]

glass man

Reaction score
ONLY THING I HAD OR HAVE AGAINST THE BOTTLE MAG,IT CAN BE READ IN 10-20 MIN. AT THE MOST. DON'T EXPECT IT TO BE AS BIG AS THE BOOK "GONE WITH THE WIND",BUT I DO THINK IT COULD BE MORE TO IT. GUESS IT IS HARD TO GET WRITERS [LIKE RICK,WHOSE STORIES ARE GREAT] TO WRITE FOR IT. THEY DID OFFER 3 BOTTLE PRIZES A YEAR TO GET MORE STORIES,DON'T KNOW IF THEY STILL DO THAT.

MAN I REMEMBER IN THE OLD BOTTLE MAG.IN THE 70S THE FOR SALE SECTION MADE UP A GOOD PORTION OF THE MAG.,BUT THEN THE INTERNET CAME ALONG... I ONLY GOT RIPPED OFF ONCE IN THOSE YEARS,BUYING FROM THE FOR SALE SECTION, WHICH IS AMAZING SINCE A LOT WAS BASED ON TRUST.

CAN'T WAIT TILL RICK PUTS THE STORY ON HIS WEB SITE! JAMIE

Penn Digger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

ORIGINAL: Penn Digger

Rick,

Great job once again in the latest edition of the Antique Bottle and Glass Collector magazine! I always enjoy your articles and photos. Please keep them coming! I wonder how many people on here subscribe to AB&GC? I always enjoy pulling it out of the mail box and opening it on the spot. Some amazing stories you don't always see on here. It is worth the small yearly price for the wealth of info and the free ad. Again, great job Rick. Thanks. You da diggin man!

Tom

I forgot to say thanks for the complements Tom. Thanks. [:)]

No problem Rick. Your adventures are still always a true inspiration for all of us diggers. Go Rick!!! You lucky and blessed diggin man! Keep them coming please.

Best Regards,

PD

capsoda

Reaction score
Oh Geeeeeezzzzz...now he is gonna want everyone to bow and call him sire!!! [sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

Way to go Ricky my boy, way to go.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: capsoda

Oh Geeeeeezzzzz...now he is gonna want everyone to bow and call him sire!!! [sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

Way to go Ricky my boy, way to go.

See how long I took to reply to this CAP?? I didn't want you to think I was all pumped up and show offish hahaha now you can bow! [8D][:D][8D]
Whats my name??? lol

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson