Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

rope block center

seniorscuba1

Feb 24, 2020
Hi ; I found this diving in a fishing village not far from where I live this harbor has been settled since the mid 1700's . the rope block center dates from the around 1840

Attachments

ROBBYBOBBY64

Jan 11, 2020
New Jersey
That Is cool. I have never dived for treasure. A totally different world. Sometimes very scarey i have heard. If the water is cloudy or if there is alot of debris. Never know what you will run into. To date i am a total landlubber! Maybe one day i will get my feet wet. I did get certified a couple of years ago. But never did anything with it. Kind of like my newyork and new jersey boat license. I don't own a boat but thought it would come in handy one day. Oh well. Ramble on ROBBYBOBBY64.

seniorscuba1

Feb 24, 2020
Hello; I found my first bottle while diving for scallops with a friend of mine . I rolled off the boat and went down at first I didn't see any scallops but i came down on a Felix J Quinn crock soda water bottle, that was 1974. From than on we've been bottle diving . we usually wait until the fall when most of the pleasure craft are out ( getting run over by a boat can ruin a day's diving )in those years we've made some good finds

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Courtland Cindy