Rose Beverages - Prince Albert Saskatchewan - art deco and acl bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
don't usually post western Canadian bottles but saw these 2 on ebay and though they were interesting and worth sharing , they both already have 2 bids so appears to be some interest in them . I can't recall seeing either before but not that familiar with this city or bottles used there .
its neat that they both features roses in the design of the bottle , the art deco doesn't look that old I'd say from 40's or 50's maybe

rosebeveragesartdecoSK.jpgrosebeverages-princealbertSK.jpg

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/VINTAGE-RARE...789530?hash=item4890e8511a:g:PZcAAOSwbsBXoU5k

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/VINTAGE-VERY...622010?hash=item3d21b6a13a:g:VigAAOSwaB5Xn-su

Canadacan

Reaction score
I have seen both....the embossed seems to come up less often and when I see one it's in rough shape, the ACL I see once in a while...quite offten in worn condition, that one is clean. I still need to add both to my collection.

RCO

Reaction score
I have seen both....the embossed seems to come up less often and when I see one it's in rough shape, the ACL I see once in a while...quite offten in worn condition, that one is clean. I still need to add both to my collection.

I haven't really seen either before , I just though they were interesting , the seller also had some other western Canada bottles for sale , 2 drewry's Winnipeg , arctic - flin flon , fort frances brewing , starline Saskatoon and maple leaf beverages - north battleford SK . ( it was an acl never seen it before either ) I had seen the others before

mapleleafbeveragesnbattlefordSK.jpg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen