rummage sale finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cpackjr

Reaction score
I almost never buy bottles but today at a rummage sale I was looking at a nice bottle with glass stopper and an Edison battery oil and the guy running the show offered me a whole box for $10 and let me pick what I wanted off the shelves. I will list what I know about each. I know many will be common but are any of these less than common or particurly interesting? Don't care much about value, just are there any interesting ones here and was box worth $10. Thank.
1st row left to right. Bottom says Pluto and has a devil picture-- bottom says Hoster columbas and A.B.CO---A.C. Herrmann with mailbox picture --- ? --- Liquor --- bottom has circle with K and 19 59 ---- last short bottle says clapps
2nd row TruAde--- A.B. Co. --- Clicuquot Club --- Berkley Club--- Robert Portner Brewing Co Alexendra, VA
3rd row Garber Mfg Co Winchester, VA -- Soda Water Coca-Cola Alexendra, VA --- Club Poland --- The Virginia Brewing Company Roanoke, VA
4th row- Back row ? -- ? --- green bottle says Bottle made in England on bottom

I can do individual pictures if anyone interested after I get back from beach in a week
thanks,
Charles

7C3C89643B3F4F80BFEFF06B1EE518A2.jpg

Attachments

• 7C3C89643B3F4F80BFEFF06B1EE518A2.jpg
    7C3C89643B3F4F80BFEFF06B1EE518A2.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 56

swizzle

Reaction score
The wine in the middle looks like citron to me. Can you try to get a better pic of it. If its citron then the color alone would make that one just a little more desirable. Swiz

cpackjr

Reaction score
Wasn't sure what you meant by citron, had to look it up and I looked at it again and it defiantly has different color than the other green ones, it is yellower. I will try to post a picture with common green bottles to show the difference when I get home next week. Is the citron color rare? There are no other markings on that bottle. It has an unusual bottom which is indented up into the bottle over an inch.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles