Rusted relics from Backyard

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Plumbata

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cowseatmaize

Professor Plum, just in case you took that the wrong way I was referring you merely as being in the library with the wrong candlestick.
Or whatever?

As hard as i tried, I have no idea what you are talking about! As far as taking things the wrong way? Nah I am not emotional so any reaction on my part is founded almost entirely on transient whim and caprice, not emotionality. No worries man.

ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

With your permission, I'd like to quote you, next time my wife and I start a heated debate.. should be any moment now...

Most certainly... As long as I get my fair royalties, naturally... How does 1 Mil per quotation sound? you could well win 10 debates with your lovely wife and only owe me 1 cent! (only win 5 or less and i expect a legible pre-1857 1/2 US cent so you better get crackin'! [8D])

cyberdigger

Reaction score
You might need to wait a spell till the royalty checks start rolling in.. I just had a lengthy debate with her about the importance of self-confidence in looking for a job, and somehow she won.. even though I am supposed to be the self-confident one in the marriage..?? I dunno what happened.. anyway I didn't get a chance to memorize your quote, but tomorrow I shall avenge us..

farmgal

Reaction score
he rust stuff it very cool..I have a bunch of old rusty stuff also. I think much of it is old tractor parts. I find them cool because you can use they make neat displays. farmgal

Stardust

Reaction score
Farmgal, do you have some photos of the displays?I love metal and rust. [:D]

farmgal

Reaction score
Honestly stardust most the stuff I dug has been tossed in recycling or put in our garage full of junk. I might have a few pieces I can locate but give me some time. Everything is dogs here...lol! Besides I haven't dug in a couple yrs...farmgal...

Stardust

Reaction score
Don't worry about it. I thought you had things all made up in the house. So you had pics...

farmgal

Reaction score
I used to before the ooooops litter of 5 puppies..Wait a sec...give me some time..I might have all my pics on a back up disk...I had posted them back in 2008 I think here on the forum...

farmgal

Reaction score
Hey Stardust I found a picture.... Thanks for asking. I had a walk down memory lane of all the pictures I have saved on back up disks...<wipes away a few tears> I have saved many of the tiny or small bottles I dug and they are packed away safe and sound....But here are the rusty cool things. farmgal

farmgal

Reaction score
Ugh forgot the picture

7C774F28C2BD468F9CBAC2E7B1D606F0.jpg

Attachments

• 7C774F28C2BD468F9CBAC2E7B1D606F0.jpg
    7C774F28C2BD468F9CBAC2E7B1D606F0.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 54

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics