Sacramento California! Any diggers near by?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Olivia74

Reaction score
I live in Sacramento, and am curious if there is anyone in the area who would like to go bottle hunting/digging. I have a fair amount of historical info, but no specific spots yet. I would also be interested in traveling anywhere within a two hour drive radius to meet up with new digging partners. Thanks

vabottles69

Reaction score
[:mad:] Give me a couple of years..... I'm in the Military and stuck in V.A. not that its bad..But will definetly be heading out west when I finish up.. I have alot of family in Sac town and Rancho Cordova. Infact I graduated from Cordova High in 1987! Good luck to ya... Hope to hear updates... I have found a couple of little spots out here in Hampton VA. Once hooked on bottles always hooked!!
So I'm sure we can hook up when I get out that way.. Bye then I hope to not only be finding but tumbling my own bottles..lol

steamfitter38

Reaction score
hey ,im in sonoma co. ca. i d love to go diggin /hunting with u for some new spots. let me know.i have a dump here also we could check out.

California Dream N

Reaction score
Hey Olivia..Iam in Rocklin a mere 20 miles out of Sac town..Always open to dig...I have a new metal detector too.. Norene

Wilkie

Reaction score
I work in Sacramento, live in Suisun. I'm available to dig, have a little bit of experience doing it. I've dug a few holes in Suisun and Vallejo.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter