SANBORN MAPS CHEAP!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mtfdfire22

Reaction score
a gentleman named Lewis Mitcham has a TON of sanborn maps available for cheap. his price is 2.00 per sheet and he can send through email or c.d. rom. great guy to deal with and he has been very helpful for me. he has a huge list of u.s. cities for sale and the pdf files are great and easily readable with very high quality.

http://oldusmaps.com/index.htm

Ben

Reaction score
hey thanks for the heads-up... I am always looking for old maps of my area... happy new year

appliedlips

Reaction score
Good deal if you only dig in a single small town, otherwise quite pricey.

mtfdfire22

Reaction score
you would get the maps as you dig. the area you are scouting, get maps for. should stay cheap.

appliedlips

Reaction score
Didn't mean to be argumentative, I guess I am just spoiled having them for free. They are a free resource most places if you look hard enough. When I started digging I paid $1 a sheet and that got expensive,quick but that was for me digging alot of places. Now, I load half the state, and two neighboring states in my phone and go. Still rarely use them except on construction sites. It makes me wish I hadnt quit downloading when I had the opportunity, I could have made quite the profit. Just seems a little on the shady side.

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
They are still free IF you know how and where to look. Sorry, I'm sworn to secrecy.[8D]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229