sanborn maps of pueblo co

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mikmis

Reaction score
if you can get these open krystal it will make it verry easy for you to locate where all the old buildings were back then. they may even show where the privies were.

mikmis

Reaction score
i've tryed everything to get these to come up it seems you need a password to get in .theres a map store near cu and i work in boulder ill stop in there next week and see if they have anything you colud use.

mikmis

Reaction score
i'm such an idiot i had popups off and you need them on for this site .this is so cool these maps are great you should be able to locate everything in your area with these good luck digging [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]

JGUIS

Reaction score
I'd start on the north bank of the river at the railroad bed and work my way south to Union Ave. There's a dump there somewhere.[;)]

Poeticallyinsane

Reaction score
Thanks Michael (that's your name right?). I'll check out the map. I also need to check the library for what ever they have.

Also, JGUIS (I dont know your name) I wouldnt be able to look around that area because currently the city is building a new bridge befire tearing down the 4th St bridge near the Union bridge and its a mess. Besides that there is concrete on one side of the river and not much on the other. Thanks for the suggestion though.

JGUIS

Reaction score
WOW, and there's construction going on there? You don't even have to dig places like those. Just wait for them to dig the bottles out, and pick them up. You might want to find out where they are hauling the dirt from the construction site, and check the piles. And you should definately be there when they tear down the old bridge. That's a perfect spot in that stretch of river, don't let the construction discourage you. If they're building a new bridge, the chances of you getting to check for bottles again in your lifetime are slim to none. Go talk to the guys working, right after they get back from their lunch break. BTW, my name is Josh[:D]

Poeticallyinsane

Reaction score
Hey Josh, I'll keep that in mind. I never really thought about asking where they dump the dirt. No idea when I'd be able to get down there to ask but the next time I'm in that area I will see what I can do. Thanks for the idea. [:D] Maybe when the weather is nice again I can go out for a bike ride along the river towards the bridge. Maybe they havent hauled any dirt anywhere yet. Not really sure how they would even get a big truck down there, its a steep hill on both sides and just a bike trail. Hopefully there are piles of dirt just waiting for me, lol. That would be awesome.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohib