SANDER & SONS

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Tandy

Reaction score
I dug up a SANDER & SONS Eucalypti Extract today, does anyone know anything about them?

The bottles is 9 cm high, 2.5 cm diameter, clear glass, obviously machine made, and the bottke was made in the U.S. A.

Cheers

Tandy

IRISH

Reaction score
Hey Rick,
Pretty sure that bottle is from Bendigo Victoria, I don't really know a lot about Euckys though.
They are seen around the sale tables at shows here but I've never dug one, not worth much unfortunatly.

warith

Reaction score
Hey Rick,

Glad to hear you're out there and finding stuff!! I'll be out Sunday (first outing since we went digging); lets hope I have sometihgn to show for it! :)

Tandy

Reaction score
Yes, most definitely. Although the weather is getting a little warm, late afternoon - early evening is good.

Cheers,

Tandy

sander

Reaction score
I've seen two of these on internet auctions recently. There was one included with 11 other embossed bottles in an EBAY auction that ended 11/24/05 and had a final bid of US $31 (EBAY auction 6227805095). There was also one by itself in a "TRADEME" auction, an Australian auction site, auction 38477137). I believe it had a starting bid of $5, but expired 10/26/05 with no bids. I wanted to bid on that one because I collect embossed bottles with "Sander" or "Sanders" in the title (my family name), but couldn't register to bid because I don't live in Australia or surrounding areas.

Tandy

Reaction score
Hi there Sander, a arm welcome to the forum to you! Unfortunately, this bottle I dug is slightly out of shape, due to the burning of the dump in the past.

I will certainly keep you in mind should I find another Sander & Co Eucalppti Extract bottle.

All the best in finding Sander/s bottles!

Tandy

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClaireS