sat. feb. 28th finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi everyone, havn't had to much time to dig or post. trying to get bottles together for the balt. show. couldn't stand it any longer and went digging today[:)]. found a green clifton club, balt. md., listed as uncommon in the balt. book, a high rock 32oz., a hock wine bottle?, no seams on the body, a hair wave bottle (any value there). part of a dolls head w/ germany on the back, a metal dog and a colbalt bottle. thanks for looking, thought appreciated. rhona

3834260A99E944F0B88198E305BBF3C4.jpg

Attachments

• 3834260A99E944F0B88198E305BBF3C4.jpg
    3834260A99E944F0B88198E305BBF3C4.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 38

madpaddla

Reaction score
Nice of ya to get out there throwin dirt ....keep it up rhona ....I think that wine is a turn mold ...1890's....but you got me on getting out. We are going to have some snow here tomorrow ...but seeing this post ......I have to go dig some ...keep it up ...and great pic and bottles

madman

Reaction score
hey rohna nice finds! love the sodas and the ellis what no milks? lol great finds those ellis have no value but i keep em neat deco bottles ---mike

glass man

Reaction score
RHONA:IS THE HAIR WAVE BOTTLE THE CLEAR BOTTLE WITH THE CATHEDRAL ARCHES? EYES ARE BAD. WHAT IS THE EMBOSSING ON IT? DON'T KNOW BOUT THE WORTH ,BUT I LIKE IT! LOVE CATHEDRAL BOTTLES AND THAT IS AN UNUSUAL ONE! GOTTA KNOW WHAT THE EMBOSSED PICTURE IS! JAMIE

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi ben, thanks for looking, snow, that's why i went today, subpose to get some over night, then a 2nd. storm may hit us sun. evening into mon.[:'(]. hope you get to dig before the snow hits your area. rhona

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi mike, jamie and marc. thanks for looking. i think the hair wave bottle is neat looking. i dug 3 west. md. milks and left them there. jamie, the hair bottle is the one you like. embossed on the frt is the jar with a comb sticking out of it. see you next sun. marc. rhona

woody

Reaction score
They're calling for 8-12" of snow where I live.[:mad:]

...HEAVY SNOW IS EXPECTED FOR MUCH OF WESTERN MAINE AND NEW
HAMPSHIRE LATE TONIGHT AND MONDAY...

.A WINTER STORM WATCH HAS BEEN UPGRADED TO A WINTER STORM WARNING
FOR EAST CENTRAL AND SOUTHEAST NEW HAMPSHIRE AND FOR ALL OF
WESTERN MAINE EXCEPT THE MOUNTAINS. SNOWFALL OF 6 OR MORE INCHES
IS EXPECTED IN THESE AREAS WITH SOME AREAS SEEING AS MUCH AS
12 TO 14 INCHES OF SNOW.

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
woody, you must of sent it back down here. after your post earlier today about how much snow you where going to get, i heard we are in the 6" to 12" band[:mad:]. and i still will have to go to work unless i call in sick[;)]. rhona

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Hello - Trying not to break it; I was just checking out the days listed post and got to yours. In the sequence, what is the tall one in the center? Does it have notches in the top of the finish? I knew the right green one has a push-up like a wine.
Thanks, RED Matthews

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1