sat. feb. 28th finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi red, it's the clear bottle on the left. it is embossed hair wave. the embossing on the frt. is of a comb sticking out of the bottle. the back is embossed dr. ellis wave set. hope this answer your question. thanks for looking, rhona

kastoo

Reaction score
Congrats on the uncommon...I figured eventually you'd find one. My dig pard Ken Nease is supposed to be coming to your Balt show.

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi bram and kevin, thanks for looking. the dog would clean up, but its missing the face. it some kind of heavy metal. only got 5" of snow here. kevin, tell ken to stop and say hello, i have table L13. yea, i am right proud of that green soda[:D]. take care, rhona

athometoo

Reaction score
WOW YALL ACTUALLY SELL BOTTLES , I THOUGHT THEY WAS JUS FOR CLEANING UP AND CLUTTERING THE HOUSE . I HAD TO BOX 3 BOXS UP AND PUT THEM IN THE SHED BEFORE I COULD BRING ANYMORE IN . BUT THE HOUSE IS CLEAR OF BOTTLES FOR NOW , SO IM GOOD FOR A WEEK . WISH I FIND A BOTTLE WORTHY OF SELLING LIKE YALL DO . JUS GOTTA KEEP DIGGIN , EVERONE HERE COMES UP WITH SOME GREAT BOTTLES , MAKES ME WISH I LIVED IN AN OLDER COMMUNITY OR A DIFFERENT STATE . -------SAM

logueb

Reaction score
Hi Rhona, Really like the little dog. Say it's heavy? Test a small place (under foot or somehere not noticeable) with a knife. Could be a lead toy from a mold. Seems like I saw that somewhere in a movie where they were making toy soldiers in lead molds. (just a thought). I'd almost bet that the round cobalt has a "M" in a circle on the base. Good luck digging and keep all that snow up North.[:D]

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem