Show me your Cowboys and Indians!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SODABOB

Reaction score
P.S.

I recently sold the near-mint cast iron Indian set w/box for $250 and now have seller's remorse for doing it. Oh well, life goes on!

M.C.Glass

Reaction score
I don't think we can make the images large using a tablet. I've been trying to find the advance editor function and can't.

Canadacan

Reaction score
Hey, it worked! And I like it! I'm usually pretty good at computer stuff but wasn't aware of this technique ...

Thanks Cc
YAAAAAA!!! glad you got it figured out!, and your welcome!....other sites have far better uploaders and allow the photo to be automatically posted in the correct size without the extra step. This one has changed again and the old one IMHO was better.

Oh yea and thanks for posting your goodies!!!!

Last edited:

Canadacan

Reaction score
Ok let's see if I can uplaload a photo using my Android (Galaxy S7) ... test....so it displays 'Go Advanced' click on it....click on 'manage attachments' ......that did not work...now trying to load using the camera icon from the tool bar above....and I can't seem to figure out how to bring up the box to display a larger image. But I did get the photo loaded!

20161108_163436.jpg

Reaction score
Thanks, I was very lucky to have found this in a landfill. I thought it was a Big Chief at first. I believe the Indian is VERY similar.

Canadacan

Reaction score
Here's one from my neck of the woods, from Cap de la Madeleine here in Quebec to be precise. Not many cowboys & indians here!

OMG!,,,that is so cool!....tell me is that a cowgirl? or are my eye deceiving me! I bet that is a tough one to find ..and in a 30oz.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyH