Site donation

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

rpinkham

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

This site has been a valuable asset to me as a long time but uneducated collector. Many thanks to all of you who have been so kind as to respond to my sometimes bone-head postings. I have learned a great deal and see there is much more to learn.

After the third try, I managed to donate a modest sum to this site.

My question: What $ amount is customary? To be listed as a supporter is less important than supporting but i'm just wondering..you know?

PS- $10,000 is too much.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: rpinkham

Hi Folks,

This site has been a valuable asset to me as a long time but uneducated collector. Many thanks to all of you who have been so kind as to respond to my sometimes bone-head postings. I have learned a great deal and see there is much more to learn.

After the third try, I managed to donate a modest sum to this site.

My question: What $ amount is customary? To be listed as a supporter is less important than supporting but i'm just wondering..you know?

PS- $10,000 is too much.

10 grand? donate half of that to the Sickrick fund will ya [:D]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Somebody should tell Roger about your donation.. he's the badge giver here.. and the bill payer.. [;)]

peejrey

Reaction score
I have been looking at asp.net software, and phew...Nether the less, atleast a $30-$40 donation..
A small donation to such a great place...I know...
Kinda tight still, if I could do more, I would.

rpinkham

Reaction score
Somebody should tell Roger about your donation.. he's the badge giver here.. and the bill payer..

That would be nice, however i'm just curious as to what is customary. I'm a little compulsive about trying to do the right thing mostly.

Conch times

Reaction score
I seem to recall there was another way to donate. I think it was like put up some bottles for auction and the site gets the proceeds or something like that. I'm to poor to give up money unfortunately but I would be happy to donate some bottles to help the forum. If this is possible can the powers that be help me do this?

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide