Small 12 sided bottle?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Boomer

Reaction score
The house is mid 1800's but the cash I know about is only been missing ten years or so. I'm hoping to find some coins but so far the oldest coin is a 1978 quarter lol.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Ahh, if it had went missing during the depression of the 20's or so, I'd say there could be gold in them thar hills. I'm not so sure now but it's still worth a look around for sure even if it's face value.Not long ago a person found $20k in a book at the local dump, maybe that's on premisses? Here's one story

Boomer

Reaction score
I've read many stories online of great finds, I would be happy with as little as a single old coin. In the end I believe its all about the thrill of the hunt.

Boomer

Reaction score
I believe u mean crack house, and you may be close to the truth. The man who died was 35 and yes he died from an overdose. The dr. Who wrote the prescriptions lost her job and was sentenced to 5 years probation. Idk if it's drug money or not that I'm looking for.

Boomer

Reaction score
The dead man's father,son, and widow all believe the money has never been found. I have nothing better to do, so I spend my time looking.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem