Small town Kentucky dig

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jim

Reaction score
Nice dig, Bill and Mike. I'm glad you were able to get back in and save some goodies from destruction. ~Jim

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
Interesting dig. Maysville was the source of some great bottles in the mid 19th Century. That white looking pipe appears to be transite which has a high asbestos content and shouldn't be disturbed. Probably water distribution, not sewer or storm.

maxbitters

Reaction score
Wow, I can’t believe anyone would think it’s okay to do this to someone’s property. It’s bs like this that stops diggers who do have respect for others property when owners hear about or see something like this.

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: maxbitters

Wow, I can’t believe anyone would think it’s okay to do this to someone’s property. It’s bs like this that stops diggers who do have respect for others property when owners hear about or see something like this.
Care to tell us what you mean or where you're coming from with this post, I'm a bit confused because I think part of the story is missing here...

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I think he raised his brow at the "shut down by the neighbors" thingy, which I kinda twitched at but moved quickly on to the next order of business..

Big Mike

Reaction score
The property in question to max bitters comments is ready for the dozers Its going to be a parking lot However there are pictures of the lot that shows it to look a lot better than it did before we started so keep your bs comments to yourself

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
ORIGINAL: maxbitters

Wow, I can’t believe anyone would think it’s okay to do this to someone’s property. It’s bs like this that stops diggers who do have respect for others property when owners hear about or see something like this.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ?

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Big Mike

The property in question to max bitters comments is ready for the dozers Its going to be a parking lot However there are pictures of the lot that shows it to look a lot better than it did before we started so keep your bs comments to yourself
I'm still confused, I'm guessing we aren't hearing whatever the whole story is as of yet...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foothillsarchaeology