So excited!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Dewfus

"Saving The Past So It Has A Future"
Reaction score
Awww. That all? [8D]http://hutchbook.com/Bottle Directo...nd_Hutches=Find+Hutchinsons&Source=Attributes
cleardot.gif
There's the link to this "FORT WAYNE / J.F. FREMION / BOTTLING WORKS" bottle done by A.B. Co. which came into play around 1905. It is more Root green than aqua, has "J. F. F. / 1 4 8 4 / 1" on the bottom and "A. B. Co." on the back heel. It has several bubbles--one huge one I love. It's labeled as Rare on Hutchbook, which for those who don't know that means less than 10 known. The base has the 4-digit number embossed twice, which I don't know if you can see its ghostly image. American Bottle Co. seemed to have that issue a lot.
So I'm in the antique store, and the bottle I was going to get is gone. I go back to this bottle, look at it again and look at the $19 sticker. I walk around with it, the thought, Go for the Hutch, stuck in my mind. So, I do. There's a Bitters I might go back for.
I get up to the register and ask, "Would you be willing to come down on this?"
She, with bottle in hand, says, "Well, I don't know. I think I can do 25% off, to 14.50. Then I can go to 10."
So I'm thinking, Well, I didn't have to say much. I had hoped to get it for 15.
And we continue speaking, onto the Hutch.
love the fort wayne hutch im 30 mins from there would love to find one from there

Latest posts

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese