So long....Rhett my dog my buddy

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RedGinger

Reaction score
RE: So long....Rhett Some goodbye pics

Privvydigger, I love your pictures of Rhett. What a beautiful dog. You can't look at those pictures without knowing for certain he's in a wonderful place. I feel for you. Just know you have everyone's support here.
Laur

towhead

Reaction score

Old mellow yellow labs....who couldnt fall in love?

Stardust

Reaction score

[align=center]Mean pranks not allowed on this forum[/align][align=center]and [/align][align=center]are called cyberbulling.[/align][align=center]If you know who did the mean prank in this [/align][align=center]Post with the login name[/align][align=center] ~stardust2~[/align][align=center]with stardust's signature's?[/align][align=center]It was written to Lobeycat about[/align][align=center]stardust father not loving her...[/align][align=center]If so please let Administration know[/align][align=center]as this person set up a fake e-mail[/align][align=center]address and as soon as I reported it[/align][align=center]oh yeah, it was gone.[/align][align=center]I feel really sad that somewhere[/align][align=center]there is a snake in the grass here [/align][align=center]or[/align][align=center]sadly a member had someone else[/align][align=center]do this little prank for them......[/align][align=center]Sadly,[/align][align=center]~Stardust~[/align][align=center]the 1 and only[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]
The fact remains that the Internet is full of evil nasty trolls, and they’re not always harmless, no matter their age. Maybe grown-ups want to believe cyberbullying isn't so bad because, to varying degrees, many adults indulge in it as well. Internet anonymity grants the freedom to trash someone’s forum post without the fear of facing them.The fact is they get a perverse sense of satisfaction from posting on forums with a goal to inflame and enrage others. They crave full attention if anyone should be in the lime light they move right in.These people harbor a lot of internal aggression which they direct at others and may act like Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde. Which will fool you right from the start.People should be allowed to post their feelings without others becoming enraged when someone mentions religion, feelings, illness, or happens to post a long post. That called the freedom of speech. There are ways to communicate without constally becoming enraged and that's by using good communication skills. It's all in how you take it. On the Internet you interpret how the message comes across and quite frankly I see posts taken the wrong way time and time again. Are we in Jr. High? Life would be much nicer if there was Peace and No Fighting.[/align][align=center]I hate confrontation and I hate fighting,[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Most of all I hate to see over and over again a Beautiful Post senseless words posted ruining it, due to fighting.[/align][/align][align=center]May this all stop![/align][align=center][/align][align=center]AMEN![/align][/align][/align]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MotherMayhem