So, What Else Do You Do?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jesster64

Reaction score
Hey coreya,
You forgot to mention you are resupplying bottles to find for future generations.

morbious_fod

Reaction score
Well there's work which is as what is called a programmer; however, is actually more of a drafter/reverse engineering/nester/laser cutting program programmer position not to mention having to supervise the second shift worker, ordering material, and pretty much anything else. I'm what I call the Head Flunky, of an operation that cuts parts out of raw sheets of metal for use of various customers with a million dollar laser cutting machine, which has the capacity of cutting one inch think steel; however, cuts up to 3/4" thick well. The great thing is that anything I can draw can be cut which has lead to some interesting things over the years. A good example being the center piece for my upcoming Orange Crush display at the Grey Tennessee bottle show.

922CD11D14A846B3852EBB9B8E63C520.jpg

Cut and drawn by your's truly. The rest of my time is divided between the thrill of the hunt be it toy runs, bottle runs, record hunts, or any other various collections, digging occasionally, and for the most part research for the website listed below. I also collect diecast cars when I find one I like.

Attachments

• 922CD11D14A846B3852EBB9B8E63C520.jpg
    922CD11D14A846B3852EBB9B8E63C520.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 53

Stardust

Reaction score
Uh oh....made a terrible mistake ,,,,,,,the first love of my life.....My grandaughter.

How did I ever miss this little princess?
What a beauty...I have one also and a little prince.
Cake decorating is a lot of fun as I did it for years, passed it on to my daughter.
I now make ice cream cakes. They are so easy and look so hard.Congrats on all of your talents.

It was really nice to read about everyone else's also....[;)]
star

Stardust

Reaction score
What did I do wrong? I had her beautiful pic there when I did the post? I copied and pasted.... [:(] guess I forgot how to do it. If someone could remind me how to do it with a pic included, I would be thankful.
star

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
They are so easy and look so hard.Congrats on all of your talents.

Stardust....Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh your not supposed to give out our secrets....LOL

Stardust

Reaction score
No, no, no, no.... only the ice cream cakes are easy... THE REST are hard work, especially on a hot day and your frosting won't set. I'd love to see some more of your cakes... Have you done a bottle one?
star

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter