Some group shots of my bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

colorpro

Reaction score
Hey Mark...sweet pictures, I love the turtle bottle...!! Just want to say thanks to you and Todd for taking me out for my first official bottle dig!! I had a good time, (and they managed to give me almost every bottle they found)...as a beginner, I am happy to have them. I had intended to clean them all up beautifully and then post the story (which I will do soon, as the bottles are still soaking now) They were kind enough to invite me out and boy, is it not only good exercise but always finding something! You have a great collection and I just want to say, I hope I can dig again with you guys when it's a little more agreeable... This forum is entertaining, interesting and educational!! Happy Holidays Everyone!! Mel As far the picture...next holiday, it will be a bottle collage :)....

E2ECEF166C4C4CC0BB6C398AEE8A1D9E.jpg

Attachments

• E2ECEF166C4C4CC0BB6C398AEE8A1D9E.jpg
    E2ECEF166C4C4CC0BB6C398AEE8A1D9E.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 76

glass man

Reaction score
BOTTLENUT:WOULD LOVE TO SEE A PICTURE OF YOUR ODD COLORED VIOLIN BOTTLES. I STARTED COLLECTING VIOLINS,BANJOS,BUT GAVE IT UP AND THE FEW I HAD WENT TO MY SISTER,SHE LOVES THEM.

botlenut

Reaction score
Hi Melenie, glad you had a good time on your first Bottle Dig with us. It's alot more fun in the Summer when its not snowing, and 30 degrees. Lets keep in touch, and as soon as the ground thaws, We'll be going, and your welcome to come out with us. Would like to see a picture of your bottles when you get them cleaned up, I'm glad you were happy with your finds. Have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year. If we get out digging this winter, I will e-mail you.
Glassman, We have about 60 Violin Bottles in our Collection. these are my Wife's favorite, and I have fun picking them up at shows, and shops, Flea Markets, and anywhere else. I plan to get some pics. up soon, but they are all on the wall in hangers, and its going to be a project when I take them all down. Will try to get them up after the Holidays. My best one is pictured in this thread with my Figural bottles.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohib