Some neat new finds...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jdogrulz

Reaction score
the dots had to do with strength of the snuff
Yea I seen some posts on the forum here saying the same thing. I believe they are Levi Garret Snuff Bottles. Seem to be pretty common and not that old. Lets see if I can figure out the code.....
Thanks Kate

glass man

Reaction score
HEY DON'T SWEAT IT BOUT THE WICKER ON OR OFF. IT DON'T AMOUNT TO THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ANY WAY! OR HUNDREDS. OR MUCH AT ALL! THOSE HARPERS WITH THE BASKETS ARE FAIRLY COMMON.OTHER WISE I WOULD FEEL BAD FOR YOU! GEEZ IT IS WHAT IT IS A PURDY BOTTLE AND THAT IS WHAT IT IS ABOUT TO ME! YOU KNOW IN THE END IF YOU JUST COME OUT EVEN MONEY WISE ON BOTTLES YOU HAVE DONE GREAT! CAUSE YOU AIN'T LOST A BUCK,BUT HAVE GOT TO ENJOY SOME BEAUTIFUL GLASS WHILE YOU GOT IT! [&:] JAMIE

jdogrulz

Reaction score
Oh for sure Jamie, I was just joking around. I dont care. I got to hold and see and learn...I love it!! I gotta tell ya, I am not in the position yet to keep much of what I find but I am still having a ball... When one of two things happen , my work picks back up or I win the lottery I will be keeping ALL OF THEM!![:)] I have created my own data base and I am keeping track of everything that I have or have had, So I can revert back to something if I have a question on it in the future. I have my own server and have been working on an auction site and interfacing my data base into a site. A lot of plans just time cosuming and there is just not enough hours in the day to do it all!! But im haveing a blast trying.[;)]
HARPERS WITH THE BAKETS ARE FAIRLY COMMON
I have seen two of the Hapers on the bay without baskets, but I have not seen any with. Any leads on where I can find some with and info?
Thanks again

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter