Some neat new finds...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jdogrulz

Reaction score
What does the embossment on the demi say???
Hey Woody, it says "I. W. HARPER"

Just found this its a start. and my demi is sitting at the back of the glass!!!! COOL
I%20W%20HARPER%20ADD_1.JPG

Digswithstick

Reaction score
Very nice finds ! That Harper is great ,potstone is a whopper,i would have taken wicker off as well ,might have decreased value a little but it sure makes it easier to see beauty of the glass .Sure would like to know what dots on bottom of snuffs mean .

jdogrulz

Reaction score
Thanks Rick....
Sure would like to know what dots on bottom of snuffs mean
Yea me too.. I am still looking for info on them. Ill post if I find somthing. Keep an eye on the bay as these and the others will be going up this week.

Thanks again

glass man

Reaction score
DON'T WANT TO BE A DRAG,AS I THINK THE BOTTLE LOOKS MUCH BETTER WITH OUT THE WICKER BUT.....SOMEBODY THET COLLECTS HARPER STUFF WOULD PROBABLY WANTED THE ORIGINAL. AAAAWWWW WHO CARES! LOVE IT AND THAT IS THE BIGGEST POTSTONE I THINK I HAVE EVER SEEN!! LOOKS LIKE A BIG OLE MOLE THAT THE DOC NEEDS TO TAKE OFF![:)] BEAUTIFUL COLOR TOO! MAN YOU DID GREAT! HARD TO FIND ANY THING BUT OVERPRICED JUNK ROUND HERE! JAMIE

KentOhio

Reaction score
Ok, thanks. That's too bad about the crack though. I'll watch it and see what it does.

NorCalBottleHunter

Reaction score
good job taking the wicker off! i collect bottles not baskets, ive been known to tear the wicker off in burger king parking lot or wherever we stop before getting home, damn that wicker!

jdogrulz

Reaction score
Thanks Jamie...ya...it was a defiantly do I, or dont I, but after I opened her up and gave her bath Im glad I did. Im sure I lost some value but it was worth it, and hey, I still have the wicker pretty much intact and can,,,,, as a matter of fact I think I will, put it up with a picture of the wicker on and then the wicker off sitting beside the bottle. It will cost $20 more with wicker....LOL...[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
DSC00490.JPG

Hey Nick.....Thanks for the thumbs up
ive been known to tear the wicker off in burger king parking lot or wherever we stop before getting home, damn that wicker!
Is that before or after the WHOPPER???????[:D]
250px-Burger_king_whopper.jpg

Or Just tell em the KING made you do it!!![;)]
the%20king.JPG

capsoda

Reaction score
SOMEBODY THET COLLECTS HARPER STUFF WOULD PROBABLY WANTED THE ORIGINAL.
I am affraid Jamie is right. It is always a personal choise and if you are going to keep it and you want it stripped that is ok. Anytime you have something that is embossed and the wicker was windowed so you can read the embossing on the bottle do the research before you strip it. You don't want to know what it was worth now though.

jdogrulz

Reaction score
Hey Warren..Thanks for the info... I will learn...slowly and painfully[:eek:]

You don't want to know what it was worth now though.
YES I DO PLEASE...my gun is right here[X(]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter