Some New To Me S.C. ACLs

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bamascavenger

Reaction score
Hey Pat, you just collect SC and NC bottles right? Nice finds there! One question since you have a lot of dews, Do you have any moon ones and are the red hillbillly's older than the white ones? also i noticed a large ring just at the botom of the neck like a bottle holder ring? Most dew's look to be slim without those, does that indicate the ringed ones are older too? Know what i am asking? P.S are those some coon hounds i see in the background? You make any corn squeeze out there in the woods? LoL! Just kidding. Thanks Dude!

scbottles*

Reaction score
Hey Pat, Where are you finding the bottles with Harris Springs on them. I have seen the clear but not the green before. I don,t have either one. If you run across any more let me know. Good find.

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Georgia too there Terry. No Moons aint got that kina money. As far as red and white ages I dont know. On the back when it says "Mt. Dew is Good" that's older than "It'll tickle your innards". Coon dogs almost. Posed to be Rottwielers, well half at least fer sure. A buddy wanted to train one for coons ,but they were spoken for.[thank goodness]. Not many bootleggers here now one or two. Growing pot is it now and for a while now it's been cooking Meth in this part of the country. Don I got that bottle in Donalds Antique mall. I about did'nt get it. had'nt seen one and was sure my other had Waterloo on it, glad I did. The clear one I got from Jimmy Timms. He had two and Jimmie Woods bought the other. I look out for one fer ya.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1