Some newspaper pictures from our last dig!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mr.fred

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: JOETHECROW

Thanks Surf...It's not the New York Times,...that's for sure,...just a small town little paper, but fun for sure...Here's one I missed of Mr. Fred, that's sure to make his wife a little nervous.[;)]

779EFD2280334F35AB65D2B7728A0ED9.jpg
Good thing she has No interest in my hobby ----or i would be in a lot of chit if she new i was 13 ft. down in the ground[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=tongue.gif]. Great post Joe[;)]

swizzle

Reaction score
Now I got that song playing in my head. "Down in a hole" Rick has it on one of his videos. When's your next privy Joe? [&:]

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Great pic's guys. Glad it made the paper. Good publicity for our hobby! [:D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Hey Joe,next time you use a pulley and a rope,try letting the guy
(in the pit) pull up the bucket,it goes up easy and smooth.We do it that way on deeper pits. less strain on the ole back[:D]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
[:)] Good stuff! Could you post a link to the online paper??

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
I found the online paper but I cant find the story.
http://bradfordjournal.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=section&id=5&Itemid=31

Wheelah23

Reaction score
It's gotta be nice, seeing your face on a magazine cover! Of course, I wouldn't want to be on some magazine covers...

_wsb_228x286_Pet+Fancy.jpg

I might appear in some kind of publication when I eventually dig a privy here in Glen Ridge. The historical society helped me find out the age of the house, and they seemed interested in privy digging, so maybe they'll do a write up about the dig. I've heard lots the area is some kind of "historically designated" area though, so I will consider carefully whether I want people to hear about it...

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Guys I think you need to register to view content....It's not a major write up,...but just a simple sidebar type story...Here's the link directly to the story,...If it doesn't work, It's on the front page of the July 21st edition. (P.S. Registering takes only a few seconds)[;)]

Oop's, won't let me paste the link? I can't figure how to save the screen view on this computer or I'd just paste it up here.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75