Some of my bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
All right there Don. Just now seeing them. Got a nice selection there. Just to bad not enough ACLs[:D]. Like them dispencery { how ever ya spell it }bottles. I stay away from them, outta my leauge, I got one. Looks like ya got a bunch of them Harris Springs bottles. I got an amber and a couple more embossed somewhere. Of course I've got the painted ones, 5 different. Even got the one that has Harris Springs not Waterloo. Whats the story w/ them? I hate to whine but some bigger pics would be good [8|]. Just wanna see what ya got. Even though I don't have one of those LBJ bottles I don't think there as rare as one is led to belive. I met a feller { A Mr. Long}who was in charge at LGW of the paint dept. and told me a story about them. Then the other week I saw in a bottle mag the same story that I was told [and retold here]. I kinda think someone on this site took that story as their own[8|]. Maybe it was just a well known fact. About the screens being on backwards. Well Paulas calling must be something good. Hope to see more of your bottles. Later Pat

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter