Some people should be disposed of

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JGUIS

Reaction score
Like the garbage they are. I stopped by the local electrical dumpster to check for insulators, and heard strange noises nearby. The more I listened, the more it sounded like cats fighting. I walked around the dumpster where the noise seemed to come from, but passed it. Looking in, I could see a box with a bag of trash stuffed down in the top. I hopped in and pulled the bag of pickle jars and other glass bottles out of the box, and found 7 newborn puppies crying in the bottom. They still had umbilical cords. One was bleeding from the head from a pickle jar. What the hell is wrong with people? I mean, the letting them freeze to death in a dumpster wasn't bad enough, they had to drop a bag of bottles on them too? Sick. I found a humane society member to try and keep them alive. 2 were almost gone when I found them, and the one was bleeding. They all perked up a little with the truck heater blowing on them, but I wouldn't be surprised if only four make it till morning. I had to vent, and knew you would all understand, thanks for listening.

Shagnasty

Reaction score
that just aint right man sounds like someone needs a good hard kick in da nuts(we dont need folks like that in our gene pool)and then throw em into a dumpster

capsoda

Reaction score
Way to go Josh. That is how I got all my cats and many of my dogs. Can't stand the thought of them suffering.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Same here cap,I got all my animals form the pound.
The people who treat animals bad should Suffer the same fate,or worse.Leave a dog in the cold every night and day,get tied to a tree in the winter for a few weeks,beat a helpless animal, get beat with the same object over and over,starve a animal,no food for you for a month.Some people say they are (just animals) to them I say you are a bad excuse for a human being.Do I seem distraught by this subject? I have to stop writing because it makes me so mad!I HATE those kind of people!

beendiggin

Reaction score
That is just messed up. There are some really disturbed people walking around. Those pups are lucky you were there.

tigue710

Reaction score
makes me sick... If you went around getting rid of all those people you'd start feeling lonely pretty quick though...

Just Dig it

Reaction score
Personally... id stake the Loser out. I would go back and look for similar bags in the same area/Trash level as the one the poor puppies were in ..apply the same skills you use when trying to figure out info on a dump dig dig dig and im sure the murderous jerk isnt a smart one and discarded some personal info...He/She also owns the mother and or father to those puppies im sure you could tell if she was just pregnant....maybe your humane society buddy would like an address...Just a Thought

Anyone who messes with

Family Friends The less fortunate.(this includes all life)..Or mom and pop shops is a bad egg in my view

RedGinger

Reaction score
I'm with you all. Good for you JGuis. It's good to know there are people like that out there. What an awful story, with a hopefully happier ending. I like Lobey's and Rick's ideas. Maybe there was a surveillance camera in the area. They're everywhere now. That would help in finding whoever is responsible. Did you call the police?

Stardust

Reaction score
That breaks my heart!
Get you pet fixed if you don't want puppies.
Any crime makes me sick....

Have you read your local paper lately?
Upsetting what sick things you will find....
You never know someone till you google them.
try it, on yourself, on your friends and soon
the person next door is doing this crime or
someone here is a weido. check them out
before you allow a email to someone you
don't know. google everyone's user name
first, play it safe... there are some snakes
in the grass here. i learned the hard way.

On another note, that was really nice that
you took them somewhere. You were meant
to be there...

when my son adopted his kitten so many
of them had sad stories about where they
where or how they were found...

JGUIS

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I looked through the bag for info before I left the dumpster, litterally nothing but glass jars(pickles, candles, mayo, about 6lbs. of glass on top of the puppies when they were chucked 6' into the air). There was a tracking sticker of some sort on the side of the box, and the lady who took them is fit to be tied, and has probably already contacted the authorities. I'm writing a letter to the editor of the local paper, just to let the public know, if nothing else maybe it will stir up some chatter with their neighbors. I have already considered putting the game cam up for photos, but I'm worried about the temps lately. Thanks again everyone, and as soon as I get an update on the pups, I'll let yall know.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson