Some people use them for Cookies-----

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
I was doing some work in the basement and found this old cookie/bottle jar.
I think it looks pretty cool[8D]
MY wife was a little bewildered when she saw it in the kitchen,but whats new she is married to me.

770AE19F037948D3B6CFAE456F386AAB.jpg

Attachments

• 770AE19F037948D3B6CFAE456F386AAB.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 57

RedGinger

Reaction score
I will eat those if you aren't hungry, or they get stale [;)] Are those whole bottles, or broken ones?

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RedGinger

I will eat those if you aren't hungry, or they get stale [;)] Are those whole bottles, or broken ones?

No they are not stale they are whole.
Just a spur of the moment weird Idea [:D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

Looks cool with all the color Rick...

I might keep them in there,I put it on top of my TV,looks kinda neat.All those ar dug except that Staford's green ink.Jim gave me that one[:D]

Jim

Reaction score
The Bottlecookiejar (TM), a SickRick creation. The next time I find an abandoned cookie jar, I won't have to think about what to do with it. Hmmm, target practice? Half a second of exploding glass, and the fun's all over. Yard sale, gotta be worth 50 cents to someone....or not.Gift for the in-laws? Nope, I actually like my in-laws, that won't work either. Fishbowl? Fish die and crap all through the water, bottles don't. Perfect- fill 'er with glass and give that thing some class.

That jar hasn't felt so worthy since Chips Ahoy came out. I picked out the little green Stafford's right away. Very cool creation, I like it. Remember, your wife is the weird one, she's the one who doesn't collect bottles [:)] ~Jim

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Jim

The Bottlecookiejar (TM), a SickRick creation. The next time I find an abandoned cookie jar, I won't have to think about what to do with it. Hmmm, target practice? Half a second of exploding glass, and the fun's all over. Yard sale, gotta be worth 50 cents to someone....or not.Gift for the in-laws? Nope, I actually like my in-laws, that won't work either. Fishbowl? Fish die and crap all through the water, bottles don't. Perfect- fill 'er with glass and give that thing some class.

That jar hasn't felt so worthy since Chips Ahoy came out. I picked out the little green Stafford's right away. Very cool creation, I like it. Remember, your wife is the weird one, she's the one who doesn't collect bottles [:)] ~Jim

Who ever doesn't collect bottles is weird [8D]

cyberdigger

Reaction score

...you should fill it with water and get a few of those cute little aquarium frogs..

peejrey

Reaction score
Cool Idea, I'd get a whole bunch of clear ones, put some minnows in, and watch them find their way out....[sm=lol.gif]
If I ever find a whole bunch of (non-rare) ones, I would put it in my window...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter