some pics of the stuff i dug in the past couple years

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

portland med. man

Reaction score
ok here`s a dump i found dthat the slackers missed in the 60`s it`s behind a 1820`s cape and she`s virgin and big ....... lot`s of good stuff comin out right off the bat... then she froze up solid and is covered by 6 feet of snow man i got the diggin blues.....[:mad:]

Bz78793.jpg

Attachments

• Bz78793.jpg
    Bz78793.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 63

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Hi Sam and bottles141 !
I don't have much knowlege on the stoneware bottles. Are the ZG AULD bottles fairly scarce ? Here's a pic of mine.....is it a good one ?

Us54454.jpg

Attachments

• Us54454.jpg
    Us54454.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 61

kastoo

Reaction score
You ain't throwing crowns back are you? I collect unique pre 1915 crowns.

bottles141

Reaction score
hi, the z g aulds are quite scarce i would not let it go for less than 200 dollars thanks for sharing your stoneware piece with us. I dug 7 of them out of the Bath Maine old town dump. I found this dump about 5 years ago. there still is alot of digging in there. We found alot of bottles including about 10 different varients of poison bottles. I whish that i had a digital camera back then so that i could share some of the finds that i had.

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Hi bottles141 ,
Thanks for the info on the AULD !
I wouldn't ever sell this one.....It is from my late Grandfathers collection.
He had about 100 or so Stoneware bottles in his collection. Awesome to see when they were all together.
Thanks again , Brian

Mainepontil

Reaction score
That is one of the nicer Z.G. Aulds, clean glaze and a cool blue streak. I've got one that came from Bath dump. I've been offered $350, but it's staying in my collection. Very nice website also Brian.
auld.jpg

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Hi Joel !
Nice pic of your Auld's , I hadn't realized that they were quite so valuable. ! I visited your website , and for some reason it won't pull up any pics. Can you post a pic of the Dr.Huntington's ? I have a soft spot for Bitters !!!!!
Thanks , Brian

Mainepontil

Reaction score
Hi Brian, Yeah my image host company deleted all my files. I'm trying to get them back on the website. I think the pic of the Huntington bitters is gone. If I find it I'll shoot a post. I'm working on getting a new server and rebuilding bottledigger.com.

Joel

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigJayKay