sorry

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
I am sorry I offend any one on this site .

I am very very sorry I am not the ambasador for CHRIST AS I SHOULD BE. I WILL STAND BEFORE CHRIST AND GIVE AN ACCOUNT FOR WHAT I HAVE DONE! Iget so much joy from all yall and just want to be a part of it all.AS being disable I get a lot of fun being on here. I pray I am not a hindurance.I know I talk a lot of JESUS.BUT HE IS SO MISUNDERSTOOD AND IT IS SO HARD TO GET ACROSS HE is WONDERFUL! NOT A TYRANT,CONDEMING, but a SAVIOR THAT IS LOVE, A PERSON THAT IS A BEST FRIEND,BUT NOT A GENIE IN A BOTTLE TO GIVE US ALL WE THINK WE WANT THAT WOULD PROBABLY BE BAD FOR US ANY WAY!PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I AM TURNING YOU OFF TO THE LORD,WHO I CAN'T SHUT UP ABOUT,LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GO AS THE LAST THING I WANT ON THIS EARTH IS TO BE A HINDURNCE! I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND FEEL I HAVE MET SOME GREAT PEOPLE EVEN IN ARGURING <BUT DON'T WANT TO GIVE JESUS A BAD NAME BECAUSE OF ME. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD GO ARE STAY OR JUST KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT!LOVE JAMIE LINDSEY>[&o] I wish I could lead all to CHRIST! I AM NOT EVER ASHAMED OF HIM ONLY me.I AM VERY SORRY I HAVE MADE A IDIOT OF MYSELF ON THIS SITE ,BUT I NEED SOME ONE TO TALK TO AT TIMES TO>WHAT I AM AND WHAT I WANT TO BE ARE SO FAR APART THEY CAN NEVER MEET> I AM ALL I GOT AND TRY ALL THE TIME>

morbious_fod

Reaction score
Well I'm not offended by you, or what your position is, although I may not agree with some of it. As for the religious angle, everyone believes differently, and in this country you have the freedom to worship and speak as you choose. These two rights were so important to the founding fathers that they made them part of the first amendment, because without the freedoms laid out in the first amendment then the entirety of our freedom no longer exists. There is no need to leave or to shut up, because you have to stand up for your beliefs even if they are different and because they are different. No man is perfect only Jesus Christ was perfect, there's one less worry for ya. Take care.

Penn Digger

Reaction score
You did not offend me. I have a degree from a christian college that mandated one religion course per semester. This is the web and free speech applies. I don't think anyone will care as long as you "don't beat them over the head with the Bible (or Koran or Torah or what ever)."

I have personally been in federal court several times and on national television over my right to free speech at a cost of more than $100,000. If someone doesn't like it, they can choose to not read it or not respond. Beleiving in a religion or cause, whatever one's religion or cause may be, ain't bad, just don't get too pushy.

God Bless,

PD

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Glass man I believe in the almighty also,but I do not talk about it a whole lot.I know he is there, and is with me daily and thats that.When someone talks a lot about "being saved" its a turn off.To me any way.Its like someone knocking on my door hounding me to know god.How I see it is, you do not have to prove anything to any one,only the man up stairs knows the truth anyway,so why waste your breath. Just go about your day and let your actions speak for them selves.Some days my actions do not stack up but hey.... I am just being Sickrick hahaha.

Ps God please be with us in the next pit[;)]

Stardust

Reaction score

The love Christ has for YOU, Jamie Lindsey and everyone else is boundless - it is a love that took Him even to His death, the painful death of a criminal. I think right now you are going through a very difficult time right now as the anniversary of you Pop's death just was few days ago. When these events come up in our lives living becomes a bit more difficult and we often don't make a connection between the event and the chaos in our life.

You are very loved here Jamie and you know how much I care for you. I'm always here for you and you can PM me 24/7 about the Lord anytime you want or if any members wanted a post where they could feel free to express there daily love for the Lord I would do that with you. I told you before anyone who stands up for the Lord will get a difficult time just as Jesus did.

You are called to bring God to others. To bring Christ to others. To bring the Spirit of the Lord to others. This is the greatest gift in the world, and it is yours to bring to others. This is how it's done Jamie. God lavishes His love upon you and calls to you,"His Child!" Even one drop of this love is sufficient to sustain the world. Take, then, this infinite supply, and give as much as you can to every person you encounter." God wouldn't want you to be shouting to get his love across but gently you showing love to others and setting an example, being God like.

God has given us more love than we could ever possibly need. And he gives to us freely. Even in our sin God loves us. He forgives us our sins. He calls us always back into His loving arms and gives us another infinite supply of his healing love.

God's love is in your heart and in your life. Jamie, Turn not away from that love. Accept the love that he gives to you, and live in that love. If you choose to live in the love of God you will never want for anything else in this life, for everything that you need will be provided for you. Accept God's love, be God's love, live in God's love! That is all you will need Jamie. You don't need to, LEAVE us Jamie and when you talk about leaving most of all, I hope you are safe right now. We need you here on the forum with your daily lyrics to songs as your signature, the information you add about bottles, music, and everything else you contribute here. The forum wouldn't be the forum without glass man. This too will soon pass Jamie hang in there. You have nothing to be sorry for. Love, your friend, ~Stardust~ [;)]
[/align]

Wilkie

Reaction score
Most of us believe in God the almighty and Jesus but also, I'm sure, most of us do not like to be preached to. Usually when someone starts talking about Jesus unsolicited, I want to turn and run away. I can't speak for everyone, especially since I have not been on this forum long, but I think the Jesus talk should go away, this really isn't the forum for that.

arthur

Reaction score
Hey Glassman You are very important to this forum you have given alot of good info to each and everyone of us. Know one feels bad about you keep up the good work for all of us and remember we are all God's children. You are strong in a lot of ways. use your strength to help others. I enjoy chatting with you and so does everyone else. Hang in and stay loose. Keep posting. email me anytime Arthur

Hoosier49er

Reaction score
Hey Jamie,
No offense here. I have a tendency to get a bit fired up when someone starts shouting politics. The others beat me to the punch on saying that you are a well respected and valued member of this forum. Keep talking bottles. You and others here have a wealth of knowledge that makes this forum a gold-mine. That's why we come here day after day. Lord knows I'm far from being perfect myself. I feel I should also apologize. Looking at my posts in retrospect, they do rather look like an attack, and I'm kind of surprised they weren't pulled or edited. Any way, I gotta get back to work.
Peace to all,

glass man

Reaction score
THANK YALL! I AM JUST DOWN BECAUSE POP DIED TWO YEARS AGO AND I COULD MOVE ON ,BUT MY MOM IS SENILE AND WE HAVE TO KEEP A CLOSE CHECK ON HER BECAUSE DAY OR NIGHT SHE GOES WANDERING AROUND THE APARTMENT COMPLEX WHERE MOM LIVES AND DAD LIVED AND WAS A MAITINANCE MAN THERE. MOM GOES OUT WANDERING ABOUT USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT LOOKING FOR DAD ,BECAUSE SHE KNOWS HE SHOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN HOME. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO PUT HER IN A SHIT HOLE OF A REST HOME FOR AWHILE TILL WE CAN GET OUR HOUSE FIXED UP SO SHE CAN LIVE WITH US. I AIN'T USUALLY SO WHINEY ,BUT THIS IS GETTING TO ME. GOD BLESS ALL YALL I CONSIDER YALL MY FRIENDS AND IF I CAN DO ANYTHING FOR ANY ONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW! JAMIE LINDSEY WILL TRY TO TONE DOWN JESUS TALK IF I CAN,THE ONLY WAY I CAN EXPLAIN WHY I TALK ABOUT HIM SO MUCH IS ,IT'S LIKE SOMEONE FINDS AN UNBELIEVIBLE BOTTLE AND THEY CAN'T SHUT UP ABOUT IT AND WANT TO SHARE IT WITH THEIR FRIENDS. J

Wilkie

Reaction score
My heart goes out to you Jamie, I've seen that before and I know it is tough. Dealt with it personally with my grandmother and also through parents of friends and it's always a hard thing to deal with. They do have forums available for specific things like that, it might be helpful for you to talk with others that are in the same boat. Good luck with your mom.[:)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter