Southeastern Ohio diggers

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Boff

Reaction score
Hello everyone. This is my first post and am excited to be part of this 'community'. I am from S. E. Ohio, near Zanesville and am looking for a digging partner. I was bitten by the bottle bug over a year ago and being that I am 56 years old I feel I have alot of catching up to do. lol. I would really like to dig a privy and learn about that aspect of digging. But really, I want to dig dumps too. I guess I really just want to find old bottles and have fun doing it. Maybe I can hook up with some kind people here and do just that. Feel free to respond and maybe we can get our schedules to jive and get together.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Hello everyone. This is my first post and am excited to be part of this 'community'. I am from S. E. Ohio, near Zanesville and am looking for a digging partner. I was bitten by the bottle bug over a year ago and being that I am 56 years old I feel I have alot of catching up to do. lol. I would really like to dig a privy and learn about that aspect of digging. But really, I want to dig dumps too. I guess I really just want to find old bottles and have fun doing it. Maybe I can hook up with some kind people here and do just that. Feel free to respond and maybe we can get our schedules to jive and get together.
Welcome to the Forum
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis