Special Bottle Show Rates....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey everybody...

I just wanted to make sure I got everyone's attention to the room rates at the Comfort Inn & Suite in Dover, NH.

I met with Bram Hepburn (Downeast Digger) the other day and he is really excited about this bottle show!!! He will be allowing Bottle Show vendors to set up their tables the night before (Saturday April 1st) if they so wish, Warren (Obi-Wan-CAPSODA), his wonderful wife Cindy and I will be helping Bram set up tables.[:)]

And as a special treat, I will be bringing a dozen or so lobsters to Bram and he will be making his very tasty, world famous Lobster bisque... or chowder... or lobster stew![:eek:]

Anyway, it will be a good time to meet and get together a little before the show!!

PM me if you have any questions and check out the post for the hotel on "Collectors Chat"

Wayne[&:]

bearswede

Reaction score
Hey Wayne...

Great news about Saturday set-up!!! Margaret and I will be there... I'll make popovers and Margaret has promised us a Jameson cake (I know, you'd rather drink it!!!)...

Ron

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Bearswede...

Hey Ron, Glad you guys will be coming down, we'll have to keep all the food locked up because of Warren... Well, maybe we can keep Warren locked up because of the food...[:eek:]

Well, either way, we'll figure it out...

Are you gonna stay at the Comfort Inn? They seemed real nice over there and like I said in the post, I should have checked with the moderators and such, but being this forum is like a "Big Family" I wanted to do a little something for all of you out of state members and try to save y'all a little bit...

Anyway, it'll help pay for a round or so!!![:D]

Talk to ya soon,

Wayne

bearswede

Reaction score
Are you gonna stay at the Comfort Inn?

Hey Wayne...

We'll be bunking with our daughter and granddaughter over in New Castle... Bram knows our daughter, Amy...

Ron

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Tigermaple1855...

I don't know where everyone is staying, but I made arrangements with the Comfort Inn & Suites in Dover, NH for reduced rates for Bottle Show attendees and vendors/sellers. Check out my post under "Collector's Chat" for all the details.

Wayne

downeastdigger

Reaction score
Crawling through the mud and briars of Eliot Maine
Hi Wayne, and everyone, looking forward to the show, it should be alot of fun again.
Just need to let everyone know, you cant " set up " the night before, that will happen in the morning on Sunday, when they assign everyone to their tables. The night before is just a get together. Some folks are going to help me move tables and chairs around to set up the room, and they will be rewarded with food. :)

Bottle wise, it's wide open, show and tell, tailgaiting style. Just cant "claim your table" til the morning, so spread the word on that too!

We still have a couple of weeks of warm spring-ish weather before the show, so everyone can bring some fresh digs to the show. Bring all your fruit jar lids, and insulators, and local stuff ! There will be vultures at the show looking for that kind of stuff, then you can sell it and spend your money on a pontilled beauty for your collection.

Feel free to email me with any questions for logistics etc Bramiam@aol.com

As far as tables and things regarding the show, call or email Gerry or Jack, the guys running the show, they have final say on everything.

Have fun ! Bram

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Bram,

Do you have an e-mail for Jerry? I would think he may want to contact the sellers/vendors to let them know about the reduced rates at the hotel... Maybe between the two of us, we could figure out how to e-mail my post to them so they in turn, can send it out.

Wayne

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Guys (and Gals}...

Just ryin to make sure this post stays active so y'all get the best hotel rates possible...

I know we're gonna have a hell of a good time and I'm really lookin forward to meeting all of you!!

Wayne[;)]

bearswede

Reaction score
Hey, Wayne...

What time are you and Bram figuring for getting together on Saturday?

Ron

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85