Spring cleaning

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

justanolddigger

Reaction score
You have excellent taste and a good eye Tom. I love your variety of colors and types, but did notice that they are all fairly early bottles with good crudity. Even the commons you have look like the most excellent examples. Good Job, thanks for posting.
Bill

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: bottle_head9

Thanks for the replies.I know they are mostly common.
I wouldn't exactly call them commons with the Tippacanoe, the barrel bitters, the scroll flasks, et al. I'd say you've got some nice bottles there. Great display if you ask me.

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
ORIGINAL: JOETHECROW

Okay bottlehead9...I love em' all but I'm seeing three faves right off,....The cottage ink (topdeadcenter) the large aqua flask right below it, and the aqua semi cabin style bottle w/ the elaborate panels 4th from left......
m6.gif
Joe

Could you identify them for me? Thanks,...Joe

bottlechaser62

Reaction score
Great colors! What are the 2 bottles in the upper right hand corner(top shelf) that are similar shape. They are separated by a doyle hops bitters I think. One is emerald and one is Teal. Are those JSP's?

ombudsman

Reaction score
Absolutely fabulous collection! Just about every type of bottle I lust for is there!

bottle_head9

Reaction score

Okay bottlehead9...I love em' all but I'm seeing three faves right off,....The cottage ink (topdeadcenter) the large aqua flask right below it, and the aqua semi cabin style bottle w/ the elaborate panels 4th from left...... 
m6.gif
                             Joe

Could you identify them for me?                     Thanks,...Joe
Good eye Joe.The little cabin ink is embossed with two windows on two sides and two windows and a door on the front.The semi cabin bottle is a Geo.C.Hubbel & Co.it is embossed on the two side panels.There is a similar version of this bottle with Golden Bitters embossed on the front panels(more desirable).The Flask is Embossed WM.Frank &Sons Pitts in an oval below the words Union.The reverse of the flask is a cannon with an American flag and a pile of cannon balls.(GX11-38).

bottle_head9

Reaction score
Yes bottlechaser those are JSP`s.There is a third one in the bunch, It is much darker than the other two.

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Very pretty display !
What coloration is your 6 log Drake's ( next to your National ) ?
It doesn't look like a straight amber on my browser.
Thanks for sharing !

Wangan

Reaction score
The very first thing that caught my eye was the Barrel Bitters.It is my favorite shape bottle.I will own one some day.Fantastic display,thank you.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sneaky Pete