St. Louis Bottle Show Sunday March 18th

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlekid76

Reaction score
2012_StLouis_Show_Flyer.jpg

18 March 2012 (Sunday) St. Louis, Missouri The St. Louis Antique Bottle Collectors Associations 42nd Annual Show & Sale, 9:00 am to 2:00 pm at the Two Hearts Banquet Center, 4532 S. Lindbergh at Gravois, St. Louis, Missouri, Info: Pat Jett, 71 Outlook Drive, Hillsboro, Missouri 63050, Tele: 314.570.6917, email: patsy_jett@yahoo.com FOHBC Member Club

Eric

Reaction score
That's this coming Sunday... A great show.. TONS of bottles.... I will be there! Can't wait!

bottlekid76

Reaction score
I wont be set up but some friends are. I'm looking forward to this one. I'm picking up a bottle i've been working on getting for about 6 months so i'm pretty stoked. Also an extremely rare pontiled med from St. Louis. Hoping to find some nice pontiled sodas and mineral waters to add there too. Would be nice to meet ya there James. I'm not sure if the story has got out yet, but at the St. Joe show this past weekend a Indian Herb figural queen from KC was found. I believe there's only a couple known. I've heard some stories of some wild amounts thats already been offered for it. It will probably make some news as more people hear about it.

~Tim

stlouisbottles

Reaction score
I will have a table. I will have some medicine bitters and ponsil soda bottles for sale. I will have some of the stuff under the table so if you are looking for something just ask.

E0A83AA9DD884696ADAE81E2F9961C81.jpg

Attachments

• E0A83AA9DD884696ADAE81E2F9961C81.jpg
    E0A83AA9DD884696ADAE81E2F9961C81.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 70

DruggistBottles

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: bottlekid76

I wont be set up but some friends are. I'm looking forward to this one. I'm picking up a bottle i've been working on getting for about 6 months so i'm pretty stoked. Also an extremely rare pontiled med from St. Louis. Hoping to find some nice pontiled sodas and mineral waters to add there too. Would be nice to meet ya there James. I'm not sure if the story has got out yet, but at the St. Joe show this past weekend a Indian Herb figural queen from KC was found. I believe there's only a couple known. I've heard some stories of some wild amounts thats already been offered for it. It will probably make some news as more people hear about it.

~Tim

I plan to be wearing a Cardinals World Series jacket – slightly out of date as it is missing last year :) The Illinois dealers at the show can also point me out. I will be there early and stay until 1 PM or so. Good luck at the show…unless you get something I want! One of these days I need to set up at a show again. I just never have a helper so I can be free to explore.

appliedlips

Reaction score
I decided too late to set up and tables were sold out but will be in attendance.

Eric

Reaction score
Will be there tomorrow early... Happy hunting guys! Can't wait!

bottlekid76

Reaction score
Looking forward to it! I've already been busier than a flea in a bears @ss today. Hope you all make some great finds! [:)]

~Tim

GreenMcLean.jpg

bottlekid76

Reaction score
Great show! Nice meeting you there James. I'll post some pics of some of the finds I made. It turned out great and we had a blast there [:)]

~Tim

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyH