State of the Union Address

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

morbious_fod

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Penn Digger

To top it all off BO even insulted the Supreme Court, Senate and House of Reps!

I have no problem with the President insulting the Supreme Court, he is entitled to his opinion after all. My problem is this new phenomenon where every time a political leader, who isn't in the current majority party, makes an open opposing comment toward something the President says in one of these speeches they are immediately called out and lambasted by the media. The most notable occurrences being the Congressman Joe Wilson's loud objection of "You lie!" during President Obama's Health care rally last year, and now Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito can't quietly disagree to himself when Obama decided he was going to brow beat the branch that is very much the equal to his office for handing down a decision he didn't like. You mean the guy can't even defend himself and his branch of the government to himself without a media blitz! This is pure idiocy on the part of the Democrats, and the media. I believe in the right of anyone to voice their opinion not matter how stupid that opinion may be, but in order to enjoy that freedom honestly you have to be willing to allow opposing view points to do the same without sending out your party's media lapdogs to rip the guy apart!

Let's not even get into Obama's brow beating the Republican side of the isle so much that I was beginning to think the man had a crick in his neck. Pelosi looked like she had a stick pin poking her in the posterior, and was continually on her feet in a moronic display of cheerleading, BTW what's with that crap eating grimace, I can't even call it a grin. Biden looked like one of those nodding dogs. The whole thing was funny as hell when you think about it, maybe Jello Biafra is right, let's treat all of them like the clowns they are. LOL!

glass man

Reaction score
I NOTICE MOST ALL AGREE ON THESE THINGS PRETTY MUCH NOW. COURSE THAT IS KINDS LIKE TALKING TO YOURSELF. I DISAGREE WITH MOST SAID,BUT THAT AIN'T NEW. WHAT IS AS FOR ME IS I AM GOING ELSE WHERE ASTHIS IS A WASTE OF TIME,SO KEEP ON TALKING TO YOURSELVES,TELLING EACH OTHER HOW RIGHT YOU ARE TO EACH OTHER,BUT FOR ONCE,JUST ONCE WHEN IT ALL GOES TO HELL IN A HAND BASKET HAVE THE BALLS TO KNOW FOR ONCE YOU OWN IT! SO LONG!!![&:] JAMIE

RedGinger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: morbious_fod

, BTW what's with that crap eating grimace, I can't even call it a grin.

I think it's called dentures.

helgramike

Reaction score
I agree and disagree with everthing everybody has to say and I'm gonna do something about it as soon as I get done obstructing it. Signed: The Demorepublindependfacosociaprogrenazcomoanglafroangeliaitheagnosmorquasintelecmerican. Ah, it's Miller time.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Its amazing what populations with live with before revolting.
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being paradise 10 being hell the USA must be about a 1.0001
Look at IRAN under Pres Makdacrazydude and IRAQ under Sadam , they had to be a good 7 or 8 and a good revolution couldnt get going.
Czarist Russia and Louis XVI France must have been really fun places.
Maybe it was easier to revolt back when with the poor gov communications and lack of effective weaponry?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4