State of the Union Address

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: woody

It's OK to express your opinions without attacking someone elses opinion personally.
Let's try and keep things civil, at least, without singling out someone elses opinion.
Everyone is different, as are their opinions.

YOU ARE RIGHT AS USUAL WOODY. FOR MY PART I WILL NO LONGER HAVE ANY PART IN ANY POLICTICAL DISCUSSIONS. JAMIE

RedGinger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: GuntherHess

BTW I think REDGINGER was commenting on Charlies post?

I don't even see my post here. Oh well. I agree bottles are much more fun.

bearswede

Reaction score
I don't even see my post here.

Hey, Laur...

A bunch of us got bumped by the Vice Admin... The most inaccurate phrase I've seen on here in a while was removed, as well...

Ron

morbious_fod

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: L C

Hey Morb , what branch of the service were you in to not get cussed out individually . In the army bootcamp I was in I got cussed out singularly every damn day ! Got kicked in the back side on several occassions while demonstrating the art of low crawling too . Matter of fact , my drill sergeant singled me out the very fist day and told me that I was going ot be his own personal SH%$ Bird for the following eight weeks , he sure held to his promise too , boy was I glad to get through that and get out of there .

I was in the Clinton Army in 1993, and failed my final PT test to get out of AIT. Three tries and you're out, I was a stupid dumb crap kid who thought he knew everything. I wish I had tried harder, because I would be retiring in a couple of years.

Now they have freaking stress cards. Drill Seargent you are stressing me out, boo hoo. Pathetic! What is the Army coming to? LOL!

Yeah I got the old keep your a** down soldier or you will get it shot off speech as well, but they couldn't lay a finger on you. The only place they could do that was the live granade range if you screwed up and did something stupid like drop the thing in the hole with you.

woody

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: bearswede

I don't even see my post here.

Hey, Laur...

A bunch of us got bumped by the Vice Admin... The most inaccurate phrase I've seen on here in a while was removed, as well...

Ron

I deleted some of the more combative posts and the ones that were harassing/name calling, etc...........

What do they say??? Zero tolerance????

LC

Reaction score
Know what you mean Morb , but at least you did commit , I give you credit for that . Wish I had did the twenty year thing as well . Did my tour of duty and got out . As they say hind site isn't worth a nickle !

capsoda

Reaction score
I deleted some of the more combative posts and the ones that were harassing/name calling, etc...........

Now ain't you glad I have a busted wing Woody. You would be deletin for a week. [sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

I think Johnny Hollywood's speech was wasted air time. You get your pikins and you have to live with it...at least for another 3 years.

Lets see...144 days of experience....I wonder if he is available to do a couple of heart surgeries....[sm=rolleyes.gif] No one questioned him until he began to step on their toes.

LC

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: bearswede

If anyone wants to have a better understanding of the Lee Iacocca quote, please check out this link:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/iacocca.asp

Pay special attention to the remarks after the quote...

Sorry , but my information I posted came through email , not the site you refer to . Nice to see you are still trying to make something out of nothing though ..

woody

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: capsoda

Now ain't you glad I have a busted wing Woody. You would be deletin for a week. [sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

Talk about tendonitis.........LOL!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75