Stone hearts.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
You can use a hard felt polishing tool in a drill. Put in a tub and polish it that way. With polishing powder of course.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
You achieved a nice polish on that finished one. Do you finish the final stages with some type of polishing compound?

Could you take a picture under UV light of the smallest one and post the photo here please?

Geology is a subject I'd certainly like to know more about; but there are too many fascinating subjects in the world for the time we are permitted here.
There is a picture of the fluorescent one under UV light. It is on the second page of this post. It is hard to take a picture and get the color right with the UV light.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

rich

Reaction score
Please tell us of the heavy ventilation you use, as I see no slurry marks on the grinder. Would really enjoy seeing your work for many more years!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Please tell us of the heavy ventilation you use, as I see no slurry marks on the grinder. Would really enjoy seeing your work for many more years!
During inclimate weather I have a rigid air filtration system I grind right in front of. I also use a good respirator, not a dust mask. They do not stop the fine dust particles. In good weather I still use a respirator but no filtration system. I have tons of stuff I have carved over the years. I give away some as gifts. I am amazed how long people hold on to them.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Palani

Reaction score
Do you sale them and how much?

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panama Canal digger