Straight Side Coke

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

capsoda

Reaction score
A Brookside AL ss Coke bottle is a real scarce thing but That I'm afraid is a soda water bottle. The ss Coke from Brookside has the Coca Cola script on it. The few companies who used block letters instead of script are mostly from the central part of the country.

Alabama

Reaction score
The bottle I looked at did not have the script logo, It was block letters not in a slug plate

digger mcdirt

Reaction score
Most Coke bottles I have seen are script . There are a few that has slug plate with block letters but they still have the script Coca Cola on them usually base script but sometimes shoulder script. All pure block letters that I have seen are flavor bottles. Maybe McCoke will know more he has a site I believe and also gets on this forum. BOB

Reaction score
I was at the Atlanta bottle show,the guy you are talking about is Alan Wright from Huntsville. He had the shoulder script Coca-Cola from the pioneer bottling works Brookside Ala with about a 4 inch verticle crack up the side for 1200.00 or so. I held it in my hand its not the same bottle you have. There were 3 different Coca-Colas from Brookside -1-shoulder script Coca-Cola pioneer bottling works -2-the circle slug plate block letter version -3- and a patent date 1915 hobble skirt.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.