Straight Side Cokes and Dr. Pepper

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ironmountain

Reaction score
Still waiting for pics, but his wife sent me some descriptions of what they have. Bear with me on this...i'm not too literate on these..

First one: Scripted Coca-Cola Trademark on both sides... Base has property of coca-cola opelika, ala...bottom of the bottle says #624 root 12...

second one: Dr. Pepper Good For Life scripted. has the 10,2,4 clock embossed and from Montgomery, Ala. 6 1/2 oz.

third one: Coke straight side coca-cola in script on one side,columbus ga. on other side at bottom edge,this bottle never sold trademark registered just below the neck.

Those are it so far...said she'd get more when hubby comes home later this weekend...

ironmountain

Reaction score
sounds good celery... i'll get with them and get pics. Not sure what condition it's in. She just gave me info on what the bottles were embossed with etc...

ironmountain

Reaction score
Bit more info (he pm'd me today and is back up and running so will have pics very soon):

"also the one we have with columbus gA. On it says root 945 under the columbus ga. Around bottom and on the bottom says root with a shadow of the word root above it almost like a double stamp....will get you pictures of both this coming week."

don't know if that's a good thing or not. No idea if it is a "double die" or if that means much in the bottling world...

ironmountain

Reaction score
Updated pics...I think these are all of the Opelika bottle..I'll pm him and ask him again for the other bottle's pics I'll put these in according to the order in which I received them...the pics came in huge so i'm formatting them....

828B9EF7866747E3A7FCC7330A42CAE9.jpg

Attachments

• 828B9EF7866747E3A7FCC7330A42CAE9.jpg
    828B9EF7866747E3A7FCC7330A42CAE9.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 58

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.