Strange pontiled ink

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Digger George

Reaction score
i like stoners, i wanna dig! can i dig? i say i say i would i say i would dig a stoner! strange pontiled inks are the best but actually really not better then strange pontiled cobalt blue pig bitters with spider legs but still almost the best. fo shizzle.

Aughwickcreek

Reaction score
Hey Digger Don,
Great Ink!!! Wondering about your camera. I have an older Nikon Coolpix that takes good closeups as long as it is on the correct setting. I recently listed some items on eBay and forgot to check all my settings resulting in fair to poor pics. I haven't listed anything for a while so I was a little rusty. I realize that this is unsolicited advice, but maybe check your macro or close-up settings. Makes a world of difference.
Your pics were certainly good enough to show that you have one fine ink bottle. What a find! Good luck!

David

blade

Reaction score
Hey, Digger Don have you found out any more info. on that rare ink.Also, is there a chance that I could dig with your crew someday.[;)]

digger don

Reaction score
No info on the ink yet Blade. As for digging send me your digging resume and my group will talk about it and get back to you. Thanks Don

digger don

Reaction score
Blade some things to consider if you want to dig with us . First you will get very dirty,you will cut yourself alot, you must be able to pull very heavy buckets out of a hole, and you have to be able to handle being hit in the back of your neck with a hunk of metal when your 15feet down in a hole that somebody accidently kicked in. Still interested. Don

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583