sun. 3-22 finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dollarbill

Reaction score
Hey Rhona
Great finds there .Glade to see ya out pullen the glass from the ground .As allways best of luck to ya diggen and thanks for showen your finds .
bill

idigjars

Reaction score
Hi Rhona, those cleaned up nice! Thanks for sharing the pic with us and congrats on your finds. Paul

logueb

Reaction score
Hi Rhonda. Love that White House bottle. Went back to the 30's dump and the place had been clear-cut by the loggers. Those log skidder and bulldozer tracks really tore the place up. I'll try to post some pics when I get the time. How do you get those bottles so clean? I've tried everything and can't get those results. And , I just don't get enough digging time. Between a full time job, a full time Volunteer Fire Chief, and Church, I have to squeeze in a little digging time. Always like your post and it's good to know that there are others like me who enjoy those 30's dumps.

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi steve, jamie, bill, paul buster and rick, thanks for looking. the venegar bottle is embossed on base white house, vinegar, pat. pending. the cherry pepsin is listed in the balt book as soda, uncommon. you can find some cool things in a 30's dump. rhona

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday