sun.nov. 26finds M&M's

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi everyone, went digging today. i guess my best find was another hilton's pint milk bottle, base marked B 36. embossed frey's, vermifuge, baltimore, a west. md. dairy bottle, a 1 oz ink ? bottle, a vinenegar bottle w/ handle, cerermic salt shaker, a holmspray perfume, the top is broken, but it has such a neat shape, i will try to find a lid to hide it. and marbles. thanks for looking , any information apprecited. rhona

58805D50FCAC4DD19FC187497E012FC0.jpg

Attachments

• 58805D50FCAC4DD19FC187497E012FC0.jpg
    58805D50FCAC4DD19FC187497E012FC0.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 66

richf

Reaction score
Nice finds, Rhona! You seem to get out a lot ... thankfully, the weather has been decent ... I hope it continues. Was at the Bethlehem, PA show today and it was decent.
Rich

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Nice Rhona, ever find out where the Hilton's is from? You could look for one of those atomizer things to cover the perfume, it may of had one originally.

dollarbill

Reaction score
hey rhona still see your pull um out of the ground. great finds. .likes those pink milks.allways enjoy your posts good luck diggen. bill

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi rich, steve and bill, thanks for looking. rich, tues in sun. are my days off. on tues., i take care of things for my mother who is 82. on the way home, i pass one of the area's i dig so i stop, dig for while and unwind. steve, the milk is from catonsville, md., the 2 i dug are apparently older then the one in the B.B. book, and they don't list the pint size. i would like to find the atomizer, i have 3 i need them for. guess i have to check e bay. dollarbill,missed you on here, hope you still finding lots of bottles. thanks for the birthday wish. thanks all, rhona ps. are there many milks that tapper in at the base?

subsoil

Reaction score
Nice finds Rhona, glad you got your dig on, keep us posted!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foothillsarchaeology