Super glassworks auction!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

pupman

Reaction score
Every digger who enjoys not only a bottles beauty but also its provenance will really enjoy looking at bottles from the Charlie Clark collection currantly running in Glassworks,"Cabin Fever" auction! Charlie is my good friend and digging buddy and has amassed a wonderful collection of umbrella Inks,historical flasks,rare patent medicines ,American pot lids and many other super items over his thirty years of digging. Many items were dug from Brooklyn and New York privys and are in exceptionally fine condition! So if your an avid collector or just want to see some really excellent,historically significant pieces just search www.glswrk-auction,com and look for the Charlie Clark collection at the end of each description for a magical look at some early glass! Kev

deer4x4

Reaction score
man those are some great bottles i think i might try for the gv-1 and gv-4 if they dont get too high up there then i would only need 5 to have 1 of each railroad flask bob

pupman

Reaction score
They certinly are nice bottles and some you don't see every day! We dug that old Holland Gin bottle on Dean st,Brooklyn,I remember it like it was yesterday,I even wrote an article entitled " The Bamboo Pit" for the bottle magazine! Thanks for looking guys! Kev

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sneaky Pete