Super Scores

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

carobran

Reaction score
Ive resized over 50 pics at one time to put on here before...........took me an hour or so.[8|][;)]

MichaelFla

Reaction score
Those are some great bottles! A lot of those are what we used to dig regularly not far from you, CM. Looking forward to getting back to Florida and digging some more!

carobran

Reaction score
I think you overpayed for a few,and a few are screaming recycling bin,but over all some nice looking bottles,i especially like the Florida waters and WWII first aid kit...........i have to ask though........whats up with all the candy bar pics?[8|]..they're making me hungry[sm=tongue.gif]

|MDB|

Reaction score
There are some interesting bottles in that set of pix. The cobalt Wyeth and the opium vial are nice.

CMPharmD

Reaction score
haha, you guys weren't supposed to scan back to the other things i posted! [:)] *blush* i have a few albums on that site of things im interested in, including candies (soooo...lol)

yeah, im getting a more discerning eye as the years pass.... i've started to throw some out, but only really ragged, chipped ones. i cant bare to part with even the plain ones though... i feel like they're still special :)

carobran

Reaction score
ha-ha[sm=lol.gif]........i went through every page,i figured id just keep going as there was a bottle here and there...........and who doesnt like to look at candie bars anyway???[sm=tongue.gif]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandaward