super secret cleaning method

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Back in the day, I made a bong out of a mason jar.. I forget what happened to it..

Reaction score
chuck..im not sure if someone answered your question about battery acid and glass. telegraph batteries were a glass jar late 1800s. called the edison battery.im new to this site,but i hope i can help

suzanne

Reaction score
Charlie, it doesn't surprise me much that you forgot where it is. Dana and her friends borrowed my mom's truck and were rolling dirty at the city park. . . apparently they were overcome by the fumes in the truck as they cruised the rolling hills past lakes and gardens and they parked (sort of) and staggered out of the truck for some air.

I got home from a grueling day at work around 6pm and Sara told me that Dana had taken her freinds to the park in mom's truck and they were smoking pot and lost the truck keys. I didn't know there was a duplicate so I spent some hours searching the grass at the park. Finally duplicates were discovered and the Chevy was rescued. I do believe that's the last time Dana ever smoked. Praise the Lord.

rd1550

Reaction score
step up and win a Yankee Wonder watch with a simulated radium dial...only one thin dime one tenth of a dollar... come closer son so you can see...notice how his fingers never

leave his hands as he performs these feats of magic.

Slices,dices. and juliennes,,,,,shaves ham so thin you're mother in law will never come back to eat supper. And wouldn't you like to know what it is?

Mineral Oil soak...easy and ethical ...rivals polyurethane when it comes to fixing marbles. Removes oxidation due to mineralization, greatly improves scratches and flaking.

splante

Reaction score
I still use the acid magic product as described in this earlier post. CAution needs to be used as described within the post,but it is much safer then muric acid. It will not cure sickness but,rust alge,stains ect are gone after a night of soaking and a little brushing,gloves and goggles are recommended

https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/m-428324/mpage-1/key-/tm.htm

Penn Digger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: rd1550

step up and win a Yankee Wonder watch with a simulated radium dial...only one thin dime one tenth of a dollar... come closer son so you can see...notice how his fingers never

leave his hands as he performs these feats of magic.

Slices,dices. and juliennes,,,,,shaves ham so thin you're mother in law will never come back to eat supper. And wouldn't you like to know what it is?

Mineral Oil soak...easy and ethical ...rivals polyurethane when it comes to fixing marbles. Removes oxidation due to mineralization, greatly improves scratches and flaking.

Hmmmm?

PD

LC

Reaction score
I sprayed this one with a spray can of clear laquer . It was stained pretty good . Let some laquer run down inside the bottle and turn it back and forth till the inside was coated . I doubt that it would come off very easy , but it sure turned out pretty good . Would much rather have had it tumbled though . No one close around me that has a tumbler .

0FE76CEB97B14464B6CAF8172F7A866D.jpg

Attachments

• 0FE76CEB97B14464B6CAF8172F7A866D.jpg
    0FE76CEB97B14464B6CAF8172F7A866D.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 86

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member